Reporting to: Director of Education
The Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO), a vibrant and growing Association, is seeking to fill a middle management position to support its educational activities. This is a full time position, although a one-year contract may be considered.
Specific duties will include:
- Supervision of education support staff
- Communication with Colleges offering courses in the French language and responding to instructors and students
- Oversight of proctoring and marking of in-house and college final exams as required.
- Oversight of proctoring and marking of the RCM exam, four times per year.
- Attendance at and minute-taking for professional development committee meetings.
- Administration of ACMO webinars, using GoToWebinar, including sourcing content, set-up and facilitation of webinars.
- Responsible for coordination of ACMO manual orders from colleges and in-house companies.
- Responsible for liaison with colleges and instructors to ensure needs are met (assisting instructors with course materials and assisting colleges to ensure they have enough instructors).
- Approval and processing of RCM designation applications.
- Planning and facilitation of the RCM Refresher Course – 4 times per year
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to communicate fluently in the French language
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and webinar platforms.
- At least three years of experience in adult education or professional development, preferably within an association environment.
- Team player with strong focus on the provision of a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday, February 3, 2017
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.