Due to sickness, our company is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Ledger Clerk. Ideally you will be a proactive individual with previous finance experience; this can be Credit Control, Sales Ledger, Finance Administration or other areas within Finance.
- Monitor and control cash receipts and payments
- Process, monitor and control all Sales Ledger transactions
- Monitor and control the collection of debts via telephone and letter
- Issue statements as requested
- Report any outstanding overdue debts to the Sales Ledger supervisor
- Liaising with sales staff, line managers and sales managers to resolve queries
- Liaising with supervisor and credit manager re. blocked orders and all credit management issues
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and update customer queries on database
The ideal Sales Ledger Clerk:
- Excellent customer service skills, with a proven record of delivering customer satisfaction
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good accounting procedure knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent with MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear and focused drive to achieve agreed team service levels.
- Ability to work using own initiative
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.