Since 1971, St. Boniface Hospital Foundation has been the primary fund-raising body for St. Boniface Hospital and St. Boniface Hospital Research. Inspired by the legacy of the Grey Nuns and just one of many “communities of service” of the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba, St. Boniface Hospital Foundation promotes excellence in health care research related to the prevention and treatment of disease, the promotion of good health, and improvements in patient care.
St. Boniface Hospital Foundation seeks a Chief Executive Officer who will provide leadership, vision, strategy and business excellence to the Foundation. Reporting to the Foundation’s Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the organization’s visions, goals, strategies and initiatives while also building upon the strengths of the Foundation’s people.
This CEO opportunity will be an excellent fit for a Senior Executive who has a proven record of leadership and experience in accomplishing organizational goals and growth.
As the CEO you will:
- Develop and implement a new strategic plan, developed in collaboration with the Foundation’s Board and staff.
- Identify opportunities for continued growth in revenue, efficiencies, promotions, partnerships and innovations.
- Navigate and employ effective stakeholder engagement, working with donors and key leaders in the hospital, civic, provincial and federal government, as well as within both the business and not-for-profit sectors.
- Lead a diverse team of professionals, providing guidance and strong leadership in people development and organizational growth.
- Ensure operational best practices and the ongoing fiscal health of the Foundation.
- Anticipate, evaluate, plan and implement organizational change while continuing to manage the goals and objectives of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion a culture of philanthropy, collaboration and community.
As the successful candidate:
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in business, ideally complimented by an MBA.
- You have ten years or more experience leading a significantly sized organization at a senior executive level.
- You have been instrumental in building and growing revenue, organizations and programs.
- You have experience reporting to and collaborating with a Board.
- You are a strong and influential communicator. You effectively engage with varying audiences, think on your feet and are comfortable with public visibility.
- You enjoy and embrace people leadership and are a champion of collaboration, transparency and communication.
- You ideally have an understanding of philanthropic development and charitable giving.
- Your ability to communicate in both of Canada’s official languages is beneficial (English and French).