Ontario Construction Careers Alliance (OOCA) Contracted Services- Interim Executive DIrector
This is a contract service agreement for a part-time Executive Director with a term running April 15, 2017- December, 31, 2017. The incumbent must have a valid Ontario drivers license, their own office and vehicle for use with OCCA buisness. Preference will be given to a company/individual with construction and association management experience.
This position reports to the Board of Directors through the OCCA President.
- Managing and developing a staff of two
- Co-ordination and administering Comittee, Executive and Board meetings, including the recording of meeting minutes
- Updating the website as required
- Producing communication materials
- Updating presentation material
- Development of operational plans for Board approval
- Execution of operational plans
- Preparation of annual budget through the Finance Comittee, for Board approval
- Liaising with school boards
- Fostering and building stakeholder relationships
- Developing a student tracking database
- Compiling and reporting progress and statistics to the Board
- Growing corporate membership and sponsorship
- Planning/Coordinating Construction Days
- Participating in Trade Shows
Please submit your compensation expectations with your sibmission. Complete remuneration shall be determined based on experience and skill level.
Any individuals contracted by OCCA, including any staff they may employ included under the contracted Services agreement must be subject to a police criminal record check.