The Quarter Century Club is seeking a transformational leader to navigate the QCC through an exciting period of change and growth. As a self-starter with a creative mindset, you will bring QCC’s vision of growth to life and engage with staff, stakeholders and the Board of Directors to lead the development and delivery of programs, products, services and engagement initiatives, operationalizing the strategic objectives of the QCC as they expand their scope.
Working closely with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will take initiative to identify, prepare for and act on opportunities for strategic growth. As a proven change agent and accomplished leader, you will lead and direct the organization’s business objectives and be accountable for a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing business plans and performance measures as they align with QCC’s strategic directives.
- Provide advice to the QCC Board of Directors on matters involving corporate strategy, policy direction, objectives and priorities of the organization
- Analyzing business/operational requirements and priorities to ensure that the organization is effectively resourced to deliver programs, products and services.
Leadership and Change Management
- Developing and implementing new business offerings, programs and service delivery models.
- Seeking out and acting on opportunities to expand revenue and programs to meet member needs.
- Leading the establishment of methods to manage transition and motivate staff to work with an environment of development and change.
- Planning, controlling and reporting of QCC fiscal resources, including budgeting and effective controllership.
- Leading and overseeing all human resources planning, information technology, legal and audit services.
- Lead the development and implementation of a volunteerism strategy to support the delivery of QCC programs across the province.
The successful candidate will be passionate and energetic in the pursuit of QCC’s purpose with a proven track record as a leader who inspires, mentors, and develops team members. They will be able to cultivate learning and growth and maintain high ethical standards and integrity to create an organization that is fair and transparent.
Interested parties are invited to send their resume or profile to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information about this role, please contact Jillian Wayne at email@example.com or 416-237-1500 x225.
Competition Closes on May 12, 2017.