Be part of a dynamic team helping to lead, grow and develop high-quality early years programs in Hamilton, Halton and Haldimand-Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will likely have many (or even all) of the following qualifications and abilities:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree or proven expertise with children and family.
- Strong data management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude/people person
- Effective time-management skills
- Completion of and compliance to all legislative requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles and priorities of Today's Family
- Strong community development and partnership skills
- Active listening skills and the ability to communicate with and mentor supervisory teams
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective oral and written skills
- Good intuition, insightfulness and creativity
- Excellent decision-making capabilities