Are you a strong relationship builder who is passionate about home and community care? The Ontario Community Support Association is seeking a creative thinker with an innovation focus to join the team in the role of Director, Membership Services. As a member based organization, this role is fundamental to the development and maintenance of strong relationships between the OCSA, its membership, and the supportive services.
In a key role with membership, you will liaise with various key stakeholders of the organization, acting as a public face for the organization and representing OCSA in presentations, meetings, and other engagement activities. You will use your facilitation and interpersonal skills to provide support to members, and will work to develop new and existing resources for their use.
Additionally, you will provide project management support as necessary, managing ad hoc & special initiatives. As a member of the senior leadership team, you will provide support to the CEO in executive leadership, problem solving, project planning and management, and the development and execution of the strategic direction of OCSA.
- Knowledge of the home care and community support sector and the not-for-profit sector
- Good knowledge of membership services and association management
- Strong facilitation and relationship building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills to support proposal development and the delivery of strong presentations
- Analytical thinking/problem solving
- Demonstrated strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative; ability to be a strong team player
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with database applications
- Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a not-for-profit, community support setting
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com by September 8th, 2017 to be considered for this opportunity. For more information about this role, please contact Annam Syed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416-237-1500 x. 228. For further information on the OSCA, please visit http://www.ocsa.on.ca.