The Manager of Membership and Stakeholder Services reports directly to the President of the Association and is responsible for administering the operations of the association, particularly those pertaining to enhancing the value proposition of the association to inside and outside stakeholders. He or she will be required to execute the plan set out by the President of the Association as approved by the Board of Directors. The objectives for each year will be established by the President.
The specific duties will include:
· Providing responsive service to the membership.
· Oversight of the association’s “Tender Alert” program.
· Assisting the President in providing service enhancements to outside stakeholders
· Assuming operational responsibility for the association's digital presence and management of its automated business and communication environment.
· Assuming staff responsibility for special projects and initiatives as identified by the President and/or the Board of Directors
The ideal candidate will have a university degree and a minimum of five years’ experience in association management; preferably representing a construction related trade or profession. Proficiency in both official languages would be an asset.
Qualified candidates should forward a letter and resume to the contact below. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.