Position: Student Services Administrator
Reports To: Manager, Program and Student Support
Primary Focus: The Student Services Administrator is responsible for a combination of student/customer support, sales and program administration duties.
Key Responsibilities includes:
Student Support (35%)
- Responsible for being the frontline voice to all potential students.
- Provide superior customer service to all CITT students and potential students by responding professionally and promptly to all questions, inquiries and requests (via phone, email and in person).
- Participate with the day to day operations of the CITT professional designation program, including; student registration, preparation of course materials, course sites monitoring and student follow-ups to enhance student experience.
- Be available on exam days for telephone and email support to students and ensure the completion of all student exams.
Course Sales and Marketing Support (35%)
- Contribute to business growth through potential student follow up and information delivery leading to closing course registration.
- Maintain the timely encoding, accuracy and confidentiality of customer records and marks in the Association Management System
- Work closely with the CITT Marketing team in evaluating and proofreading CITT email/website communications and strategic directions.
- Extract records/data from the Association Management Systems for email marketing communications
- Prepare investigative & quantitative data providing survey results in a timely manner
Program Administration Support (30%)
- Monitor and document general inquiry email account responding or forwarding accordingly
- Manage the registration from set-up courses for online registration, student automatic enrolment in Moodle and delivery of student confirmation of enrolment
- Prepare course sites and maintain accuracy of course site contents, including regular assessment tests before each semester starts, proofreading and daily monitoring
- Be involved in the continuous maintenance of on-line courses and monitoring forums for student issues
- Prepare Exam Sites, Confidentiality Agreements and Special Arrangement exam sites each semester in conjunction with Manager, Admissions and Student Support and establish student preparedness
- Manage the registration, presentation materials, execution and analysis of Student Webinars
- Process fees for Course exemptions, international fees and fulfill course transcript requests
- Order and maintain inventory of textbooks
- Collaborate in the creation (using Survey Monkey), implementation and profiling & analysis of student surveys (Intake & Post Course Survey), under the direction of the Manager, Admissions and Student Support.
- Look for opportunities to continuously improve the effective and efficiency of CITT systems and service
- Other projects as assigned by Manager, Program and Student Support
- 9 am to 5pm working hours
- Occasional evening and/or weekend hours to facilitate exams three times a year
- Extended periods of computer use
Education/Professional Development/Work Experience Requirements:
- Business degree/diploma
- 2-3 years related experience, preferably in the not-for-profit sector or other educational delivery environment.
- Understanding of online education
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills required to successfully facilitate resolutions to situations and especially in ensuring positive working relationships both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrate professionalism, ethical behavior and confidentiality as it pertains to the association
- Position is deadline driven
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Technical Competencies Required:
- Solids knowledge and experience using iMIS (Association Management System)
- Advanced computer proficiency – Microsoft office (Word, Excel) Email / Internet systems
- Working knowledge of Moodle (Learning Management Software)
- Strong analytical ability with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge and use of Survey Monkey
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: Maria Murjani, Manager, Program & Student Support email@example.com