Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Posting
Job Status: Full Time
Language of Work: English, but French considered an asset
Location: Whistler, BC, Canada
Salary Range: Salary based on experience and expertise
The ideal candidate for the CEO position should be a passionate, collaborative and empowering leader who is excited for both professional and personal growth. He/she must have a proven track record in drug approvals and pharmaceutical development. The CEO should have superior leadership skills with emphasis on decision-making, problem solving, research, relationship building and management to drive the company forward. He/she will also have notable experience managing an interdisciplinary team; can foster a motivating and respectful environment; be comfortable speaking with diverse stakeholders; and be able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing industry. This is an exceptional pharmaceutical leadership opportunity with the potential for enormous growth. The successful candidate will be working in a state of art facility alongside talented and passionate individuals established in the current medical cannabis industry. Familiarity with the endocannabinoid system and cannabinoid therapies an asset.
To be eligible for this role, you will have the following:
- BSc required, MSc, MBA, PhD, or MD preferred
- + 5 years industry relevant experience
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record in drug approvals and pharmaceutical start-up growth
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory approval process in North America and abroad
- Experience in managing and leading a team to reach company’s goals and objectives
- Superior project management skills with the ability to manage and initiate multiple projects for both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Whistler Therapeutics thanks all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Whistler Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.