Executive Director - Shalem Society for Senior Citizens Care
- Shalem Society for Senior Citizens Care
- Calgary, Alberta
- Job Category
- Job Type
The Shalem Society for Senior Citizens Care is seeking to fill the position of Executive Director for our community of residences.
Shalem was formed with the mission and communal desire to provide a Christian setting that enhances the well-being of seniors and we are looking to fill this opening with someone with strong leadership skills to enhance the lives of our residents and lead our dedicated team of staff members and volunteers.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess strong leadership shills
- be capable directing a dedicated team of staff and volunteers
- be capable of working closely with our Not-For-Profit Board of Directors
- possess a background in Human Resources and Occupational Health and Safety.
- ensure compliance with all levels of government and related seniors housing & health regulations
- possess solid business acumen with a focus on communication, planning and organizational skills;
- prepare and manage annual budgetary responsibilities
- ensure all financial and program audits/reports are performed
Essential qualifications include:
- minimum of three years experience in a retirement and Supportive Living Community
- Experience working within a mixed Policy and Cooperative Advisory board governance model.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make effective decisions within critical timelines.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Health or management related field.
- Work experience in related long-term care or geriatrics field.
As part of our application process, we are asking all candidates to create a Plum Profile through a survey that takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Your Plum Profile will allow you to stand out from your fellow applicants for your true talents. Are you a Task Master? Are you a natural Adapter? Are you an excellent Communicator?
Everyone has talents and Plum helps you showcase yours.
This survey will help us determine if our organization is a fit for you and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled.
Take this chance to learn more about your talents and apply that knowledge as you grow your career. We are excited to learn more about you!
Start Now: copy and paste the following link into your browser and click to follow:
For more information about our organization, please see our website: www.shalem.ca.
More search results
Vice President, Marketing and Communications Cana…
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Law Society of Manitoba
Environment Funders Canada
Sector Lead / Head, Global Training Programs -wor…
World Federation of Hemophilia - 217376
Director, Corporate Affairs
Canadian Institute of Planners / Institut canadien des urbanistes