The individual in this role is responsible for all aspects of the life cycle of a member of the Institute. The Membership Manager is responsible for membership outreach, which includes recruitment and retention of members. They manage the data integrity of the membership database, all aspects of membership certification, and maintenance and renewal in accordance with standards and criteria as set out in legislation, the OPPI by-law and policies and procedures. The Membership Manager ensures that the Institute has technology in place to support membership including demographics, records (digital), financial transactions and CPL compliance. They work collaboratively across the organization to ensure member programs and communications support recruitment and retention efforts.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manages OPPI’s membership registration and certification process, maintaining all related membership policies and procedures, escalating pertinent issues contrary to membership standards to the Registrar.
- Supports the implementation and monitoring of mandatory continuous professional learning (CPL) standard for member compliance, including the annual audit of member CPL reporting records.
- Manages membership recruitment initiatives and the annual renewal process.
- Manages membership reporting, recordkeeping, renewal reminder eblasts and direct communication with members.
- Manages OPPI’s membership outreach program and oversees its implementation, working with volunteers and committees.
- Manages OPPI’s scholarship program and oversees its implementation.
- In collaboration with other, establishes membership metrics to measure the progress and success of OPPI’s Membership Engagement Strategy, understanding its effectiveness and recalibrating as needed.
- Manages data integrity for member profiles in OPPI’s Association Management System (AMS) in accordance with government legislation for data privacy and security and maintains all related policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a system to create and maintain member data reports used for dissemination of information to members, and for statistical and benchmark reports.
- Other duties as required
Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent in experience. CSAE membership preferred.
Direct Report: Professional Standards Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in non-profit associations with focus on membership and / or chapters
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience including statistical analyses and survey methodology and development and proficiency in management of data integrity and data report systems
- Association database management expertise and experience with data migration to new database
- Computer Literacy in a Windows environment including website navigation and social media platforms
- Working knowledge of establishing metrics as a measurement and strategic decision-making tool
More search results
Director, Training and Education
Forum for International Trade Training
Advocacy and Communications Manager - Responsable…
Association of Canadian Pension Management - 188598
Managing Director -
Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans (CABCP)