Looking to join a dynamic team? The National Golf Course Owners Association Canada is hiring!
The National Golf Course Owners Association Canada (NGCOA Canada), a not-for profit trade association that provides business support and solutions to golf courses across Canada, is seeking a full-time Accounting Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This position will report to the Director of Accounting.
The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills, is a self-motivator, a logical thinker and possesses the discipline and skills necessary to support the Accounting Department. And you enjoy having fun with the rest of the team!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Process accounts receivable / payables and reconcile multi-resource payments
- Data entry / account maintenance
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards and process all expense reports
- Prepare invoices as required
- Prepare various reports as required
- Maintain accurate and complete accounting records for year-end audit
- Other accounting duties as assigned
Qualified candidate will have extensive knowledge in:
- Simply Accounting
- MS Suite | Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and OneDrive are an asset
Qualified candidate will possess the following knowledge/skills/qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Willingness & interest to learn
This is a full-time position and requires the candidate to work from the NGCOA Canada head office located in Ottawa, Ontario. However, to comply with COVID-19 government issued restrictions, the successful candidate will work from home until the Management deems it safe based on governmental protocols to return to the office. The pay range is commensurate with level of skill and experience.
We would like to thank everyone who has applied but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this position matches your expertise and interests, please submit your resume by email to: email@example.com by February 19, 2021 to the attention of Nathalie Lavallée, COO.
Thank you for your interest in the National Golf Course Owners Association Canada.
More search results
Director Public Policy
Philanthropic Foundations Canada
CSAE Pan-Canadian Young Professional Committee
Director, Government & Stakeholder Relations
Chamber Marine of Commerce
Executive Director Optimist International
Deputy Minister, Government Communications and Pu…