National Sales Manager
The Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) is the national body leading our profession and is expanding our staff team to create a National Sales Manager position.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for the golf industry, this exciting new opportunity will fulfill your career aspirations!
You are willing to learn, work well in a fast-paced environment, are a team player, and thrive on success. You manage well from a home office and are willing to travel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Researching CGSA membership growth opportunities.
• Developing membership acquisition campaigns.
• Developing membership renewal strategies.
• Executing CGSA membership sales and marketing tactics.
• Contributing to the delivery of services to the membership.
• Contributing to the expansion of member benefits.
• Developing trade show marketing strategies.
• Leading trade show exhibit sales to industry suppliers.
• Servicing trade show exhibitors prior to, during, and post-event.
• Expanding CGSA sponsorship opportunities.
• Soliciting sponsorship of Conferences, Trade Shows, Fall Field Days and other CGSA properties.
• Ongoing servicing of sponsors and partners.
• Contributing to GreenMaster Magazine.
• Managing CGSA’s Silent Auction strategy.
• Attending various golf industry events.
• Maintaining database entries in support of all prospects, clients and related stakeholders.
• Submitting tracking reports for all key initiatives.
• Building professional relationships with CGSA members, partners, and other stakeholders.
• Contributing to annual strategic plan and budget development.
• Post-secondary education in a relevant domain of expertise.
• Experience in B2B sales and/or association membership sales.
• Ability with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related technologies.
• Competence in developing value propositions into effective sales proposals.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated drive to succeed in a fast-paced, independent environment.
• Understanding and passion for the golf industry preferred.
• Bilingualism is considered an asset.
If this position aligns with your skill set, experience and interests, please submit your resume in confidence to our Chief Operating Officer, Kathryn Wood, at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than March 4.
More search results
Director, Training and Education
Forum for International Trade Training
Advocacy and Communications Manager - Responsable…
Association of Canadian Pension Management - 188598
Managing Director -
Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans (CABCP)