We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join the North America team on a permanent basis and drive member engagement throughout the region.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate member engagement and support of ACCA members as well as Senior Members in the USA and Canada through a variety of channels including member Networks and Panels, Council and ex-Council members, the Professional Insights programme, online publications and resources, relationships with external bodies, products, services, events and digital engagement. The role has a growing focus on enhancing member value through local partnerships and community initiatives that promote membership retention, growth and satisfaction, and drives stronger brand recognition.
- Execute a North America member value strategy that enhances the global member proposition, adopting a digital first approach
- Manage the Panels across the USA and Canada including engaging regularly with senior members and Panel members ensuring critical issues are managed sensitively and using senior members as advocates to support wider North America strategy
- Work with the Panels to develop, organise, promote and run an annual engagement programme for members, including AGMs, that is aligned to ACCA's Brand Themes, UN SDGs and Professional Insights programme where possible and facilitate member engagement.
- Ensuring maximum impact of activities via digital channels such as ACCA website and ACCA's members AB magazine and attract sponsors to drive the efficiency and income from suitable events
- Working with the Engagement Manager Partners build new and maintain existing links with partner organisations that enable a sustainable approach to delivering greater member and brand value in the USA and Canada
- Is aware of any risks and acts quickly to mitigate any negative implications for the ACCA brand
- Contribute to and oversee the content of various communications that promote sector-specific and regional information ensuing relevant content is submitted to stipulated deadlines
- Collaborate with colleagues across markets and internal forums identifying opportunities for cooperation to ensure a sustainable approach to delivering member value
- Monitors KPIs and takes action to support campaigns that deliver required targets for new members, retention and lead measures
- Identify new opportunities to enhance member value by gathering market knowledge and insight from different communities and activities. Including growing membership communities across sectors and targeted segments that bring key connections to life delivering greater value to all members
- Provide guidance to colleagues in other teams who need to interact with members working in the regions. This will include involvement in cross-departmental ad hoc projects and sourcing members for case studies, interviews and to represent ACCA in meetings with partners and other external agencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders, ensuring appropriate relationship mapping and strategies are employed to support wider market strategy
- Experience of dealing with committees, panels or other engagement forums, ensuring alignment to local and global vision and dealing with sometimes complex issues and stakeholders
- Event management experience
- Experience of developing and delivering digital engagement plans
- Experience of working with and managing volunteers
- Good financial planning and management skills
- Good understanding of current business and financial affairs is desirable
- Proactive and innovative in finding solutions to the support needs of members as identified by the panels
- Confident and clear oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally and develop a rapport with the panels
- Strong organisational skills to deal with a wide variety of tasks, projects and issues simultaneously whilst working to deadlines
- Strong written skills to produce good quality marketing copy, magazine articles, reports and agendas
- Negotiating and securing sponsorship experience would be desirable
- Experience of working in the non-for-profit sector (e.g. within public, local government and health sectors) would be desirable
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent research skills
- A confident individual that is able to review, develop and innovate regional engagement.
More search results
Director, Administration and Member Services
Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association
Director of Member Services and Communications
Member Engagement Coordinator
Digital Health Canada
Program and Event Specialist
Digital Health Canada
Chief Executive Officer
Ontario College of Family Physicians