VICE PRESIDENT, FINANCE AND CORPORATE SERVICES
The Vice President, Finance and Corporate Services will provide financial leadership and oversight to CHATS. You will be responsible for planning, controllership and reporting that supports the successful execution of organizational strategies and enables compliance through strong risk management, accountability and information systems. As a member of the Executive Team, you will play a key role in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Directs all accounting, financial transaction processing and financial control activities for the organization, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements, funder requirements, contracts, policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develops and provides leadership to financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Oversees the effective and efficient management of information and technology assets.
- Leads organization’s privacy framework, policies and procedures.
- Identifies key business risks and oversees the development of mitigation plans.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including Ontario Health Team action committees and working groups.
- Provides management liaison with the Finance Committee of the Board.
Essential qualifications include:
- CPA designation
- 10 years related financial and management experience in a not-for-profit organization with an annual budget of at least 10M CAD, preferably in a health care or public sector environment.
- Expertise in managing information systems, contracts, and legal requirements for not-for-profit accounting in accordance with provincially funded organization accounting principles.
- Strong leadership and management capabilities.
- Proven financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, with experience in advising executive teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and convert business strategy into effective financial and technological tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to non-financial managers and board members in financial management and control.
CHATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accommodation will be provided to individuals with a disability, upon request.
If you are seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for excellence in a
supportive work environment, we’d like to hear from you!
Please apply online: www/chats.on.ca/careers
More search results
Horse Council British Columbia
Assistant Deputy Minister - Services and Technolo…
BC Public Service - Ministry of Education
Canadian Association of Gastroenterology
Senior Director, Government Relations
Automotive Industries Association (AIA) of Canada
President & CEO, Medtech Canada