Manager, Knowledge and Learning
We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual to join our Membership and Leadership Development Department as Manager, Knowledge and Learning.
Reporting to the Head of Membership and Leadership Development, Manager, Knowledge and Learning will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of learning initiatives offered by Membership and Leadership Development to meet the highest standards of learning.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Work with subject matter experts and vendors to plan, design and implement training programs that result in the transfer of new skills to learners
- Oversee the operation of the learning management system (Docebo)
- Manage research, including formal and informal evaluation, for the Membership and Leadership Development that assesses how well courses and learning initiatives achieve the desired outcomes
- Communicate with REALTORS®, volunteers and staff leaders to promote the offerings of Membership and Leadership Development to encourage knowledge sharing
- Oversee the communication strategy, in conjunction with Marketing and Communication, for Membership and Leadership Development programs to ensure local association volunteers/staff and members understand the offerings and their value
- Share knowledge and best practices with other departments of OREA in the areas of adult learning and leadership development
- Work cooperatively on learning initiatives with other departments of OREA as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- College Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent experience
- Post-secondary education in adult learning and/or instructional design an asset
- CTDP Certification from the Institute for Performance and Learning an asset
- 2-3 years’ experience in instructional design and delivery of training programs
- 2-3 years’ experience in operating a learning management system
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent skills in eLearning design using authoring software
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- 2-3 years’ experience designing eLearning and on-demand learning
- Superior communication, project management and materials management skills
- Ability to design visuals that support learning
- Ability to achieve specified objectives and to deliver product/services in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Willingness to travel (as required) and to work both independently and with a team to deliver high-quality training
- Not-for-Profit Association experience would be an asset
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, in confidence to the attention of email@example.com on or before October 4, 2021. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in OREA but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
OREA is committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please notify the Human Resources Department.