Senior Marketing Specialist, Bilingual
Join the award-winning Marketing & Communications team of RTOERO, a bilingual national association with more than 82,000 members. The RTOERO team has earned numerous national and international awards for marketing and communications and was named best nonprofit communications team by IABC Toronto in 2020.
We are seeking a bilingual marketing and communications with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in French and English to manage marketing and outreach activities.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Develops and implements national outreach and marketing plans, campaigns, programs, events, strategies and tactics consistent with RTOERO business goals, objectives and brand, within budget requirements, to attract new members
- Represents RTOERO at outreach events such as conferences, workshops and other marketing events and opportunities
- In cooperation with all departments, coordinates the timely translation of all materials for publication or communication by RTOERO and the Foundation
- Develops communication plans, campaigns, programs and strategies, based on member research, to serve the needs of the RTOERO francophone members across Canada
- Provides marketing and outreach support to RTOERO volunteer leaders in our districts, with special focus on French-language and bilingual districts
- University/college degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or related field
- Fully bilingual in French and English, with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in both languages
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing freelance translators and other contractors
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work outside regular business hours and to travel, as required
- Demonstrated competency in issues of diversity, equity and inclusion
- APR, CMP or another relevant professional accreditation is an asset
- Experience in and understanding of the non-profit sector is an asset
RTOERO offers a supportive and inclusive workplace culture focused on the wellbeing and professional growth of staff. Benefits include 3 weeks of vacation, plus two-week break at Christmas.
Apply by Nov. 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org