- Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Toronto, ON
- $49,000 - $55,000
- Job Category
- Admin/Clerical/Customer Service
- Job Type
When doctors, engineers, real estate brokers, or physiotherapists need help, they turn to their professional associations for the expertise and resources they need to solve their challenges. But who do those associations turn to when they need a hand?
Incorporated in 1962, CSAE serves as the highest-level resource for Canadian associations, providing education, strategies and leadership for the ongoing challenges facing professional and trade groups. If you can name a profession or an industry, odds are, there is an association for it.
Whether we are helping an organization improve membership engagement and governance, or providing networking opportunities and practical tools, organizations turn to CSAE when they are looking for ways to improve their practices.
A big part of CSAE’s mandate involves organizing events and disseminating resources. Now, we are looking to fill a role with someone who will elevate member engagement and service delivery.
About the Position
As CSAE’s Membership Coordinator you will be, in many cases, the first voice or face that our members interact with. As a strong people person, you can help our members find solutions to the issues they face. In addition, you are a natural organizer and can juggle many priorities while being extremely organized.
Here are some of the things you will be working on:
- Member outreach and engagement through telephone calls, emails and other channels
- Find new creative ways to further engage our existing and prospective members
- Process prospect profiles and engage with them to become members
- Process new membership applications and ensure all information is accurate and first touchpoint is positive
- Coordinate dues billing, prepare regular renewal notices/e-mails, distribute them on a timely basis and follow up regarding collections
- Monitor, maintain accurate records and keep up to date membership collateral
- Respond to and triage e-mails/calls from members and prospective members through email and telephone and other channels
- Review and update communications material for membership recruitment and retention as needed.
- Keep membership webpages up to date.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in business, marketing, administration or similar
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a customer-focused role
- Data entry experience along with familiarity with membership and customer databases an asset
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency with relevant software (Excel, Word, Outlook, calendar software etc.)
- Organized and meticulous attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Willing to take responsibility and act independently when necessary
- Team player mindset and willingness to collaborate while working independently and in a remote or virtual environment
- Experience with a professional association that works with a broad membership would be an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Certified Association Executive designation is an asset
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Director of Membership and Business Development. We offer a starting salary between $49,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on your experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP and paid vacation.
Working with CSAE
CSAE operates as a fully virtual organization with access to co-working locations in the GTHA. Regular team meetings are held in Toronto.
You’ll love working here because our work culture brings everyone together. You will see that in action with regular team check ins, online forums for daily work, team builders and opportunities to connect with this fun and productive team.
We are looking for someone to start right away, so if you are looking for a professional environment where no two days are the same, apply today!
CSAE embraces diversity and inclusion and is committed to building an organization that represents a variety of identities, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
How to Apply
Please forward your introduction and resume to email@example.com before December 3, 2021.
More search results
Direction des affaires insitutionnelles et économ…
Conseil des industriels laitiers du Québec
Associate Executive Director, Finance & Administr…
Canadian Museums Association
Executive Director, Defeat MSA Canada
Greater Moncton REALTORS®
Camp Quality Canada