Network (Chapter) Relations Coordinator
- Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Toronto, ON
- $49,000 - $55,000
- Job Category
- Admin/Clerical/Customer Service
- Job Type
When doctors, engineers, real estate brokers, or physiotherapists need help, they turn to their professional associations for the expertise and resources they need to solve their challenges. But who do those associations turn to when they need a hand?
Incorporated in 1962, CSAE serves as the highest-level resource for Canadian associations, providing education, strategies and leadership for the ongoing challenges facing professional and trade groups. If you can name a profession or an industry, odds are, there is an association for it.
Whether we are helping an organization improve membership engagement and governance, or providing networking opportunities and practical tools, organizations turn to CSAE when they are looking for ways to improve their practices.
A big part of CSAE’s mandate involves organizing events and disseminating resources. Now, we are looking to fill two a role with someone who will elevate events, programming and service delivery. That’s where you come in.
About the Position
As CSAE’s Network Relations Coordinator, your goal is to provide planning and administrative support to the eight CSAE regional networks across Canada. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Network Relations Manager. A good portion of your time will be spent organizing and implementing events and activities to support CSAE members. Your exceptional experience in event planning, marketing and public relations, with polished organizational skills, will make a big impact on the future of CSAE.
Here are some of the things you will be working on:
- Provide organizational support to the network councils - specifically meeting schedules, agenda building, minute taking, support to the chair
- Implement events and projects including securing subject matter experts, logistics (negotiations and contracts regarding venue, A/V, setup), registration, marketing and promotion, and onsite representation when appropriate
- Assist with fulfillment of event sponsor activation
- Create network-specific communications and marketing pieces, including e-blasts, network sections of e-newsletters, social media posts in collaboration with marketing & communications
- Post updates to relevant sections of the CSAE website
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in event planning, marketing or public relations, administration or similar
- Bilingualism (French/English) a must
- Certified Association Executive designation preferred
- Experience managing volunteers
- Experience in event planning
- Experience in marketing/promotion would be an asset
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency with relevant software (Excel, Word, Outlook, calendar software etc.)
- Organized and meticulous with relentless attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Willing to take responsibility and act independently when necessary
- Team player mindset and willingness to collaborate while working independently and in a remote or virtual environment
- Experience with a professional association that works with a broad membership would be an asset
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Network Relations Manager. We offer a starting salary between $49,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on your experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP and paid vacation.
Working with CSAE
CSAE operates as a fully virtual organization with access to co-working locations in the GTHA. Regular team meetings are held in Toronto.
You’ll love working here because our work culture brings everyone together. You will see that in action with regular team check ins, online forums for daily work, team builders and opportunities to connect with this fun and productive team.
We are looking for someone to start right away, so if you are looking for a professional environment where no two days are the same, apply today!
CSAE embraces diversity and inclusion and is committed to building an organization that represents a variety of identities, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
How to Apply
Please forward your introduction and resume to email@example.com before December 3, 2021.
More search results
Direction des affaires insitutionnelles et économ…
Conseil des industriels laitiers du Québec
Associate Executive Director, Finance & Administr…
Canadian Museums Association
Executive Director, Defeat MSA Canada
Greater Moncton REALTORS®
Camp Quality Canada