- Camp Quality Canada
- $110,000-$120,000 plus benefits
- Job Category
- Job Type
Camp Quality Canada is committed to supporting each family as they face their own unique journey with childhood cancer. By delivering meaningful social, recreational programming for kids, parents, and the community, they don’t only help kids, but their families as well. At Camp Quality, campers have the opportunity to be kids in an environment where they are supported medically and emotionally — all thanks to the amazing volunteers!
Since the first camp was established in 1988, Camp Quality has expanded to 6 camps in Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario to serve more kids affected by childhood cancer.
This is a career opportunity to lead a national camping organization for children with cancer and blood disorders, and their families. It’s a leading role in helping Camp Quality reimagine its offering and brand and engage the loyal volunteers that bring the joy of in-person and virtual camping to children and families.
Reporting to the Board President, the Executive Director leads the national organization and provides oversight to achieve the vision and strategy of Camp Quality through its staff and volunteers. The ED provides guidance and support to camps to ensure effective change, outstanding service delivery and program execution across all areas of the organization.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in executive leadership, preferably in a camp environment
- Experience with special needs camps and pediatric oncology is an asset
- Record of fundraising and revenue growth
- Experience working with a Board on fundraising and governance matters
- Relationship building skills and a record of successful volunteer management
- Record of managing change through the engagement of various stakeholders to achieve a common goal of improvement
- Record of prudent financial and risk management
- Experience in healthcare is an asset
- Post-secondary degree in business administration, social work, or health management
- $110,000 - $120,000 plus benefits
To submit your application by January 3, 2022, please visit: http://crawfordconnect.com/for-candidates/job- openings/
Select the role and ‘Apply’ to upload your cover letter and resume in two separate documents.
Issues with applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the position? Contact Ann Armstrong, email@example.com, 647-261-3566.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online, through our website, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.