Bookkeeper/ Administrator – Base Consulting and Management Inc.
Position type: Bookkeeper & Administrator position with Association Management (Multi-Management) Firm
Location: North York
To provide support to Accounting team for diverse book-keeping and accounting functions for multiple clients.
- Assist in general book-keeping and accounting duties for multiple client accounts including - accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, assist in production of monthly unaudited statements, assist in production of year-end financials for each account in preparation for audit by outside auditors
- Ability to work with remote access database-driven websites for different clients
- Make bank deposits
- Liaison with bank staff as required
- Perform on-line banking transactions
- Assist with international transfers of funds, including into other currencies
- Cooperate as part of small team of financial / book-keeping staff
- General administrative accounting activities
To fulfill general office administration functions.
- Ordering office supplies
- Monitoring contracts for office equipment
- Ensuring office equipment is functioning, e.g. replacing toner and paper as required in printers and copier; managing postage meter, adding funds, printing reports, etc.
- Calling service technicians as required
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Familiarity with CRA and Canadian standards
- Familiarity with the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of most recent version of QuickBooks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Database Management Systems and Outlook / Internet
- Proficiency with on-line banking, on-line commerce, and transactions
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and sets of books
- Post-secondary education and certifications in accounting or finance. Working towards CPA qualification or equivalent is an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Unflappable multi-tasker
- References required
Responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Replies will be sent only to candidates who qualify for an interview.
More search results
Training Development Officer / Agent ou agente d’…
National Association of Federal Retirees - 284749
Alliance of Canadian Building Officials' Associations
Chief Executive Officer
Appraisal Institute of Canada
Executive Director, Provincial Capital Commission
Government of Saskatchewan
CPA Ontario Foundation