Bookkeeper/ Administrator – Base Consulting and Management Inc.
Position type: Bookkeeper & Administrator position with Association Management (Multi-Management) Firm
Location: North York
To provide support to Accounting team for diverse book-keeping and accounting functions for multiple clients.
- Assist in general book-keeping and accounting duties for multiple client accounts including - accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, assist in production of monthly unaudited statements, assist in production of year-end financials for each account in preparation for audit by outside auditors
- Ability to work with remote access database-driven websites for different clients
- Make bank deposits
- Liaison with bank staff as required
- Perform on-line banking transactions
- Assist with international transfers of funds, including into other currencies
- Cooperate as part of small team of financial / book-keeping staff
- General administrative accounting activities
To fulfill general office administration functions.
- Ordering office supplies
- Monitoring contracts for office equipment
- Ensuring office equipment is functioning, e.g. replacing toner and paper as required in printers and copier; managing postage meter, adding funds, printing reports, etc.
- Calling service technicians as required
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Familiarity with CRA and Canadian standards
- Familiarity with the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of most recent version of QuickBooks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Database Management Systems and Outlook / Internet
- Proficiency with on-line banking, on-line commerce, and transactions
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and sets of books
- Post-secondary education and certifications in accounting or finance. Working towards CPA qualification or equivalent is an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Unflappable multi-tasker
- References required
Responses to: email@example.com
Replies will be sent only to candidates who qualify for an interview.
More search results
Director, Human Resources and Operations
Law Foundation of Ontario
Chief Executive Officer
Canadian Marketing Association
Executive Director - Dietitians of Canada
Four Corners Group Inc.
Pandemic Response Community Health Promotion Work…
WoodGreen Community Services
Education & Community Manager
Ontario Professional Planners Institute