- Ontario Long Term Care Association
- Currently all staff are working remotely.
- Job Category
- Admin/Clerical/Customer Service, Board/Committee
- Job Type
The Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO. The OLTCA is a trusted voice for seniors’ care in Ontario advocating for positive change in policy to build a long-term care system that is responsive to the needs and preferences of our seniors, today and in the future. Seniors’ care is in a pivotal time of change. Join our dynamic and high-performing team to support our members through this exciting transformation.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides key administrative and secretarial support such as coordinating meetings, managing calendars, and emails for the CEO as well as providing logistical and programmatic support to the Senior Management Team, Board, and Committees. The EA acts as centralized support to the organization, demonstrating an ability to comprehend, organize and execute activities across the organization.
The Executive Assistant (EA) is the executive assistant to the CEO and provides key administrative and secretarial support such as coordinating meetings, managing calendars, and emails for the CEO as well as providing logistical and programmatic support to the Senior Management Team, Board and Committees. The EA acts as centralized support to all departments and teams, demonstrating an ability to comprehend, organize and execute activities across multiple portfolios, such as communications support, meeting and logistics support, operational support, and governance support.
The EA enhances the effectiveness of the CEO and is a talented multi-tasker, highly resourceful, technologically savvy, professional, and demonstrates initiative and attention to detail.
- Coordinates and schedules the full scope of logistics for video-meetings, teleconferences, webinars, in-person staff and stakeholder meetings
- Supports CEO communications with high level stakeholders including the Board of Directors, members, government, political stakeholders and external partners.
- Triage of CEO email communications including proactive engagements with senior management and staff team.
- Assists with tracking key engagements and events
- Coordinates travel arrangements for CEO, board and staff members including visa procurement, event registrations, hotel and transportation
- Occasional travel required to support events and logistics
- Proven experience as an executive, project or administrative assistant
- Experience working in government an asset
- Tech savvy, with excellent knowledge of MS Office, Zoom, SurveyMonkey and ability to help troubleshoot technical issues for the CEO, Board and senior management team
- A strong aptitude or demonstrated experience using online tools (essential for a virtual office environment), including supporting webinars and large virtual meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business writing skills (general correspondence)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a virtual office environment
- High level of customer service and professionalism
- Exemplary tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Resourceful, with ability to work with minimal information
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, task management and problem-solving skills with impeccable ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- High-level of commitment, including flexibility after hours, on occasion
For more than 60 years, the Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) has been committed to advancing the quality of long-term care services in Ontario.
Today, the Ontario Long Term Care Association is the largest association of long-term care providers in Canada and the only association that represents the full mix of long-term care operators – private, not-for-profit, municipal, and First Nations. We represent 70% of Ontario’s 626 long-term care homes located in communities across the province.
With advocacy and leadership as a key focus, the Association aims to influence legislative, policy, and regulatory change, support sector expansion and redevelopment, and provide educational opportunities to ensure the increasing needs of residents are being met with safe, high-quality care.
More search results
Sea to Sky Meeting and Association Management Inc.
Registered Veterinary Technologists and Technicians of Canada (RVTTC)
Manager, Database Marketing
Assistant, Professional Development and Events
Canadian Institute of Actuaries / Institut canadien des actuaires
Assistant Deputy Minister Legislative Transformat…
Declaration Act Secretariat