Manager, Network Programs, Learning and Evaluation - BILINGUAL
Canadian Parents for French is seeking an experienced, dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to work as
Position Title: Manager, Network Programs, Learning and Evaluation Bilingual
Location: Flexible: Remote or Hybrid Model* if located close to Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Executive Director, National
We are looking for an excellent, bilingual, communicator and effective team player who can work collaboratively to deliver dynamic and engaging programs and resources. Your main objectives will be to:
- Manage and support the development, implementation, evaluation and adaptation of CPF Network initiatives, virtual programs, educational and outreach resources and campaigns, in collaboration with CPF Branches and Chapters.
- Act as the key point of contact for program communication, contributing to the conception, creation and development of new learning activities, projects and tools including promotional videos, public awareness campaigns that support CPF’s Network strategic objectives.
- Act as project manager for each new program launch, managing associated deadlines, driving awareness about the programs being offered.
- Oversee and lead annual youth and member initiatives and guide development of on-line educational resources and outreach materialsfor CPF virtual programs to increase Network-wide impact, participant engagement and satisfaction.
- Target opportunities to build relationships and partnerships with schools, teachers and educational authorities as well as CPF Chapter volunteers to offer curriculum-based, pedagogically sound programs and activities that enhance educational value to youth, parent, member, educator and official language stakeholders.
- Provide oversight and coaching to ensure all staff develop and offer professional, client-centered, culturally agile, pedagogically sound programs, activities and resources adhering to the CPF brand and standard.
- Monitor and ensure program service quality, innovation, participation, utilization, and evaluation.
- Create a program learning and evaluation strategy and generate quarterly program impact reports, leading the staff and volunteers in using appropriate software, tools and resources, to continuously evaluate strengths and weaknesses of learning opportunities by analyzing metrics and insights from end-user and stakeholder feedback.
- Educate, coach and support organizational leaders and staff on the importance of regular evaluation of programs, activities, and the ongoing review process in relation to performance indicators and impact (ROI) in relation to the Network Strategic Plan.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will enjoy working with a small team in an exciting “get stuff done” environment. Send a cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team along with your résumé with salary expectations either in Word or PDF format, to the attention of Cathy Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Programs, Learning and Evaluation Manager” in the subject line.
- Closing Date for Applications: 4:00 p.m. EDT, Friday, May 13, 2022.
- Interviews will be scheduled between May 16th and 20th,
- Ideally start date is June 6th, 2022.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Canadian Parents for French is committed to employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily on their resume if they are a woman, an Indigenous person, a person with a disability, a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community or a member of a visible minority group. Accommodation is available during all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please make your request known when contacted.
- Full time employment contract position (37.5 hours) with renewal on a yearly basis, based on confirmed funding.
- Salaried position is commensurate with experience and qualifications: $59,000 to $79,000 and eligible for Group Benefits (Health/Dental, Life Insurance & Disability) after 90 days.
- The selected candidate’s performance will be evaluated after the completion of a three-month probationary period.
- Proof of vaccination against Covid 19 required; possess the ability to continue to comply with vaccination policy.
- Vulnerable sector check required.
- * Hybrid Work Model - The CPF National office is moving towards a hybrid working model which allows employees to telework up to 50 percent of the time, balanced over a two-week period.
QUALIFICATIONS – Knowledge / Experience / Key Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both official languages with a strong attention to detail. Bilingualism is essential.
- Certificate in project management and/or equivalent combination of education and experience such as a post-secondary diploma within not-for-profit management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., education, social sciences, museum studies, communications, humanities) or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2 to 5 years’ work experience in a project management position in the areas of learning development, training delivery, instructional design, learning technologies, educational theory, informal learning methods and how they relate to participant experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and project management and
- Knowledge and experience in project management as it pertains to educational program development and program evaluation techniques, development of online learning resources and best practices in e-learning.
- Strong technology skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and proficiency in Program Management Systems (e-learning authoring tools, video content production tools, Learning Management Systems, and Microsoft applications)
- Self-organized with the ability to think strategically about program and learning design, business needs, strategic priorities,plan and evaluate programming to increase impact and reach. Ability to develop ideas and create new opportunities for the organization, take initiative, identify the need for and take independent action within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, and public relations skills, adaptable, able to take initiative and work well independently and within a team; strong problem solving and planning skills, time management skills, ability to establish priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with staff and volunteers, along with ability to develop strategic partnerships, connecting and networking with partner groups to meet annually agreed-upon programs impact targets.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and people skills. Ability to develop opportunities to engage youth and adults from a broad range of backgrounds and ages, cultures, socio-economic backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, income, and language level to ensure CPF program accessibility to all.
- Candidates must legally be entitled to work in Canada.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required. The position will require occasional travel.
- Experience in the volunteer/not-for-profit sector, member or volunteer-driven organizations is considered an asset.
- Supports promoting learning of both official languages and a bilingual Canada.
ABOUT CANADIAN PARENTS FOR FRENCH
Canadian Parents for French is a nationwide, research-informed, volunteer organization that represents 35,000 members across Canada. We are located across the country with 10 Branches and offices, and 135+ local community Chapters. We believe the ability to communicate in more than one language fosters creative, empathetic and adaptive people who access far-reaching opportunities and enhance the social and economic prosperity of our country. Canada has an enviable capacity to ensure that upcoming generations develop this ability in both official languages. We work to ensure that all learners have the opportunity, support and motivation to learn and use French.
More search results
Sea to Sky Meeting and Association Management Inc.
Registered Veterinary Technologists and Technicians of Canada (RVTTC)
Manager, Database Marketing
Assistant, Professional Development and Events
Canadian Institute of Actuaries / Institut canadien des actuaires
Assistant Deputy Minister Legislative Transformat…
Declaration Act Secretariat