- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- Toronto, ON
- $140,000 to $160,000 + Benefits & HOOPP
- Job Category
- Job Type
Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
Chief Executive Officer
$140,000 to $160,000 + Benefits & HOOPP
Born out the April 2017 merger of the Anne Johnston Health Station and Tobias House Attendant Care Inc., Vibrant Healthcare Alliance was formed out of the commitment to create a dynamic and more client-centric approach to enhancing the quality of life and health outcomes of individuals living in the Greater Toronto Area, particularly vulnerable individuals with complex needs.
Vibrant Healthcare meets the needs of the community by delivering high quality innovative health and social care programs that include primary healthcare services, health promotion and prevention programs, attendant care and personal support, and community development initiatives. Services are delivered at four sites including the Anne Johnston Health Station site for primary care, health promotion and community programs and three supportive housing sites where attendance care services are provided.
This is a career opportunity to lead and build a progressive community health care team that makes a difference in the quality of life in the community and for people living with disabilities, complex older adults and youth with complex needs. As an experienced community health care leader, the CEO not only cares about diversity equity and inclusion (DEI), but lives it – in services provision, and with team members. The CEO is a strong advocate of community health, and a clear voice for community health centres and attendant care services within the health system.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is accountable for providing overall leadership to guide the development and successful execution of Vibrant Healthcare Alliance’s mission, vision and mandate and for the effective management and administration of its programs and operations while exercising stewardship over its human and financial resources.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and knowledge of, community participation, community-based health care, health issues, social determinants of health, and health promotion
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with multiple health and community organizations that will be a part of the Ontario Health Team, the Board of Directors, and government agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Proven collaborative leadership style that incorporates the principles of equity, inclusion and diversity and anti-racism
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with both Board and staff
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in program development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills with an equally open communication style
- Demonstrated ability to take “creative” risk and incorporate critical thinking to make timely decisions in a changing healthcare landscape
- Demonstrated success in budget negotiation and management, program administration, and financial development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex and unique problems, often needing to create new solutions, with ultimate responsibility to resolve problems and develop new policies
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and application of human resource management and accounting policies and principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graduate degree from a recognized university in business, public, health administration or human/social services
- 7 – 10 years significant senior management experience in healthcare, preferably in Ontario
To submit your application by June 30, 2022, please visit: http://crawfordconnect.com/for-candidates/job-openings/
Select the role and ‘Apply’ to upload your cover letter and resume in two separate documents
Issues with applying? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online, through our website, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Chief Operating Officer
PFM Executive Search / Panorama Search Partners
Business Development Manager
Executive Director / Directeur général ou Directr…
The New Brunswick Medical Education Foundation
Administrator, Executive Office, OACETT
Volunteer Activity Co-ordinator
Ontario Bar Association