Volunteer Activity Co-ordinator
Summary of Role
The Volunteer Activity Co-ordinator is a key member of the Professional Development and Policy team and has the primary responsibility of organizing and scheduling all working group, program planning and speaker calls required for advocacy initiatives and Professional Development programs.
The VAC works under the supervision of the Associate Director of Substantive Professional Development and Innovation Services and Associate Director of Career and Business Development Services in conjunction with, departmental Managers, PD & Policy Lawyers and the Co-ordinator team.
- For all professional development programs organize and schedule planning calls and speakers’ calls.
- Organize and schedule working group calls for advocacy initiatives
- Liaise with Co-ordinator’s, PD & Policy lawyers, volunteers, chairs, and speakers to coordinate calls
- Send calendar invites for programs to all speakers and chairs and respective PD & Policy Lawyers and Co-ordinators with call in information and track attendance
- Manage timelines for programs
- Resolve scheduling conflicts
- Prepare, forward and receive program surveys for all PD events.
This position requires: superior organizational capabilities; excellent oral and written communication skills; comfort in communicating with professionals at all levels; strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel; the ability and desire to work both individually and as a team member; the ability to multi-task; use tact and good judgment; a conceptual interest in the advocacy, professional development, and other OBA-related activities. Experience in working with volunteers, as well as knowledge of iMIS database system and web-based applications and bilingualism in French would be assets.
Interested candidates can forward their cover letter and resume to: Tracy L. Dallas, Director of Human Resources via e-mail - email@example.com.
More search results
Chief Operating Officer
PFM Executive Search / Panorama Search Partners
Business Development Manager
Executive Director / Directeur général ou Directr…
The New Brunswick Medical Education Foundation
Administrator, Executive Office, OACETT
Chief Executive Officer
YMCA of Three Rivers