- Residential Real Estate Council
- Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Competitive salary with major benefits
- Residential Real Estate Council CEO
- Job Category
- Job Type
Join the Residential Real Estate Council (RRC) as its next CEO and serve the best of the best of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associates who hold the CRS designation!
Located in downtown Chicago at the National Association of REALTORS® Building, RRC serves CRS designees both nationally and internationally, with exceptional professional development and other highly valued services. RRC operates with an $8+ million budget and a staff of over 35. They are seeking a CEO who possesses the following skills and experience:
- Association management experience is strongly preferred (especially REALTOR® association management), combined with strong business management experience.
- Must have an excellent track record of managing staff and volunteers, developing high-performance teams, managing budgets, and achieving goals.
- Has experience with and understands the importance of professional development and learning management systems.
- Understands what residential real estate agents do and the value of a CRS designation.
- Understands the importance of growing the RRC and the CRS designation both nationally and internationally.
- High ethical standards are a must, along with strong character traits that include positivity, enthusiasm, a member-focus, innovation, with the ability to motivate and empower others.
- Has proven experience with external relationships with other national and international organizations.
- Demonstrates excellent public speaking experience and skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- An RCE or CAE designation is preferred
- Other relevant certifications and designations are a plus.
- Multi-lingual ability (especially Spanish) is a plus.
- Is strongly focused on continuous improvement.
Salary will be based on experience and skills and is in a competitive range.
An Executive benefits package will be included.
A link to the position description can be found on the home page of: www.martinanddowns.com
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: MartinandDowns@gmail.com
Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 12, 2022.
For more information about RRC, visit: https://crs.com
More search results
Digital Health Canada
Manager Training and Professional Development / G…
IAP2 Canada / AIP2 Canada
BOMA Nova Scotia
Assistant Deputy Minister Government Digital Expe…
Ministry of Citizens’ Services
Program Assistant, Professional Development and M…
Canadian Association of Optometrists