CIPH is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager to work with various committees/councils within CIPH.
CIPH is a not-for-profit trade association that is committed to providing members with the tools for success in today's competitive environment. More than 280 companies are members of this influential Canadian industry association that was founded in 1933.
Program Manager Responsibilities include:
- Organize a biennial fundraising program, as selected by the Board of Directors. Currently, the selected charity is Habitat for Humanity Canada.
- Solicit product and cash donations from members.
- Plan, budget and execute a gala event every two years for approximately 300 people.
- Plan, budget and execute various training programs as directed by the committees. These could include industry tours, networking events and educational programs of various sizes from 15-75 people.
- Provide staff support to various committees by providing documentation, minutes, action plans, meeting planning and follow-up.
- Prepare quarterly Board and Executive Committee reports for all committees
- Liaise with allied associations where appropriate
- This position would require travel for both committee events and to represent the association at industry trade shows across Canada
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
CIPH offers a hybrid work environment, benefits, RRSP contributions and ongoing professional development.
Our office is located at 295 The West Mall, Toronto, ON, M9C 4Z4.