Looking to join a dynamic team? The National Golf Course Owners Association Canada is hiring! Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity with a very successful leading organization in the Canadian golf industry? The National Golf Course Owners Association Canada (NGCOA Canada) is currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator for a 10-month maternity leave contract. This position will report to the Director of Accounting.
The successful candidate will join a very dynamic staff team of 20 and will operate from the NGCOA Canada’s headquarters located in Ottawa, Ontario.
The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills, is a self-motivator, a logical thinker and possesses the skills necessary to support the Accounting Department. The candidate also enjoys working in a team environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Process accounts receivable / payables and reconcile multi-resource payments
- Data entry / account maintenance
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards and process all expense reports
- Prepare invoices as required
- Prepare accounts receivable report with A/R follow up
- Prepare various reports as required
- Maintain accurate and complete accounting records for year-end audit
- Other accounting duties as assigned
Qualified candidate will have extensive knowledge in:
- Simply Accounting
- MS Suite | Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and OneDrive are an asset
Qualified candidate will possess the following knowledge/skills/qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Willingness & interest to learn
This position requires the candidate to work 4 days per week from the NGCOA Canada head office located in Kanata, Ontario. The pay range is commensurate with level of skill and experience.
- Additional info: AccountingCoordinator (99kb) (the link will open in a new window)