Senior Marketing Specialist
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive national marketing and outreach plans, strategies and activities for attracting new members to RTOERO. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, completing marketing and outreach campaigns, plans, programs and materials to meet organizational targets.
- Develop and implement national outreach and marketing plans, campaigns, programs, events, strategies and tactics consistent with RTOERO business goals, objectives and brand, within budget requirements, to meet RTOERO member growth targets.
- Provide marketing and outreach support to RTOERO volunteer leaders in districts.
- Attend board and committee meetings, as needed, to engage in discussions relevant to the needs of current and prospective members.
- Represent RTOERO at outreach events such as conferences, workshops and other marketing events and opportunities.
- Manage RTOERO’s external advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Manage RTOERO eStore program, including quarterly booking program.
- Support RTOERO preferred partner programs and develop marketing materials to introduce discounts programs to current and future members.
- University/college degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as exemplary presentation skills
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing freelance translators and other contractors
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to work outside regular business hours and to travel, as required
- Demonstrated excellence in information technology skills
- Demonstrated competency in issues of diversity, equity and inclusion
- APR, CMP or another relevant professional accreditation is an asset
- Experience in and understanding of the non-profit sector is an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Starting salary in the range of $97,000
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Hybrid work environment – average of two day per week in office
Apply by Monday, Nov. 27 to Danielle Norris, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTOERO is a bilingual trusted voice on healthy, active living in the retirement journey for the broader education community. With 84,000+ members in 51 districts across Canada, we are the largest national provider of non-profit group health benefits for education retirees. We welcome members who work in or are retired from the early years, schools and school boards, post-secondary and any other capacity in education. We believe in a better future, together!
More search results
Director Government Relations
Odgers Berndtson - 203282
Chief Executive Officer
Species Conservation Action Agency
Chief Operating Officer
Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
Chief Executive Officer
Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC)
EDUCATION LIAISON MANAGER/GESTIONNAIRE DE LIAISON…
The Appraisal Institute of Canada