Member Programs Coordinator
We are hiring - Join our Team in the new year
About Digital Health Canada
Digital Health Canada is a Canadian not-for-profit professional association with over 6,000 members across the country. Our members are a diverse community of accomplished, influential professionals working to make a difference in advancing healthcare through information technology.
Members are supported by the Digital Health Canada National Office team. Together, the team develops and delivers the networking and professional development programs that create value for our members: events and webinars, education and certification, and thought leadership. Team members work remotely, collaborating through online chat, virtual conferences, and weekly team meetings.
Position Title: Member Programs Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Work from home in the Greater Toronto Area. Involves some travel.
Closing Date: open until filled
Start Date: January 8, 2024
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
You enjoy planning and delivering engaging professional development programming for a diverse population of industry experts. You are a seasoned association professional who has managed member programs from concept to execution with positive results. You enjoy creating opportunities for members to connect and collaborate, while learning about new program possibilities and bringing fresh ideas and enthusiasm for new programs to the membership community.
Overview of the position
The Member Programs Coordinator is responsible for:
- Delivering weekly member webinar program
- Source speakers and content from the member community
- Create thematic programming where available
- Organize and moderate webinars online via Zoom platform
- Report on registration and attendance
- Delivering bi-monthly industry showcase webinars
- Contact sponsoring presenters for speaker names and content
- Organizing and moderate webinars online via Zoom platform
- Report on registration and attendance
- Managing and growing existing online Community platform
- Developing and iterating Member Mentorship program
- Establishing and assisting member-based ‘Communities of Action’ program
- Organizing and moderating small-group (30 people) member events and meetings (virtual and in-person)
- Supporting regional chapters with regular meetings (virtual and in-person)
- University or college degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience delivering member programs (particular experience with managing multiple programs simultaneously)
- Association management experience considered an asset
- Advanced computer skills: Zoom and MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with web-based event management/registration tools
- Ability to multi-task and respect deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work overtime and travel to attend on-site meetings when required
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a proven ability to work independently
Apply by email to: HR@digitalhealthcanada.com
Interviews will begin as potential candidates are idetified. Start date is January 8, 2024.
To be considered, submissions MUST include the following:
- Email subject line “Member Programs Coordinator”
- Please attach ONE DOCUMENT with the following;
- Cover letter with summary of relevant experience, salary expectations, evidence of candidate’s ability to work remotely
Digital Health Canada is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity in connection with our vision, mission, values and pillars. We strive to develop a team that reflects the diversity of the Canadian health ecosystem and the Digital Health Canada member community. We actively welcome nominations and candidates who are Black, Indigenous, LGBTQIA2S+, or living with disability, as well as People of Colour or members of other racialized and marginalized groups.
View posting on our site: https://digitalhealthcanada.com/resources/careers/