The Communications Coordinator is the staff person responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of ARIDO’s communications, both internally and externally. This would include promotional materials, execution of public awareness pieces, web design operations, management of ARIDO website and social media and all other forms of communication. This position reports directly into the Executive Director and Registrar.
Blog and Web Design
- Design skills for Blog or web development in the area of art direction.
- Developing creative strategies to produce new ideas and concepts for web and print design.
- Designing visuals for the website and blog which present information in a more coherent manner.
- Troubleshooting errors on the ARIDO website.
- Overseeing the day-to-day functioning, maintenance, updates, and general management of the ARIDO website and the ARIDO blog.
- Develop and create a new Blog to be launched in Spring 2018.
- Formatting documents to meet design and brand consistency prior to uploading onto website and the Blog.
- Designing graphics and creating new pages and sections for the website.
- Updating documents, news and information onto the website.
Social Media & Community Management
- Supervising ARIDO’s online presence by managing its social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, online discussion board etc.
- Executing weekly and monthly social media strategies including platform setup and utilization enhancement, content creation, information and data posting, outreach, and monitoring.
- Producing monthly social media reports.
- Coordinating internal and external mass communications via email between ARIDO, its membership, stakeholders and the public
- Receives all communications drafts of other departments for distribution.
- Managing content development of monthly newsletter, e-blasts, presentations, reports and documents, website elements and other artwork using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Constant Contact.
- Design and management of all market materials of the organization include membership, Chapters, Awards Gala and AGM related materials.
ARIDO Awards Program
- Create yearly awards online submission package.
- Publish and distribute yearly awards online submission package.
- Work with the Publishers on Magazine layouts.
- Graphic design experience is an asset.
- Experience with web developing specializing in Word Press is considered an asset.
- Technical writing skills for content development are considered an asset.
- Executing design requirements utilizing relevant new media technologies, specifically Creative Suites (CS) such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working in a similar role with a regulatory body or college an asset.
- Strong social media management skills.
- Well-organized and ability to meet demanding deadlines.
More search results
Bond Executive Offices
Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association - 307603
University of Toronto Faculty Association
Assistant Deputy Minister, Regional Operations Di…
BC Public Service Agency
Senior Manager, Orthopaedic Division
Canadian Physiotherapy Association