In collaboration with AFP International Headquarters (IHQ), and AFP Canada Board of Directors, the Vice President, AFP Canada will support the strategic development of the fundraising profession in Canada. The Vice President builds influential alliances with government and sponsors, and serves as the voice of AFP and a champion for the fundraising profession to key Canadian audiences.
Experience & Education:
- Strong communication skills in English and fluency in French (spoken and read)
- Minimum 10 years national association work experience with demonstrable experience in chapter-relations
- Experience working with a non-profit board – board governance
- A self-starter with proven ability to work independently, and a track record of collaboration to achieve objectives
- Experience in government relations and funding processes
- Experience in media relations and demonstrated experience in planning and executing national communication programs and sponsorships
- Experience in non-profit / understanding of fundraising and philanthropic work
- Strong track record in volunteer management
- University degree in business, public administration, or social sciences
- CAE or equivalent professional designation is an asset
This search is being conducted on behalf of AFP Canada by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders for Canada’s non-profit sector. If someone you know may be interested in this position please feel free to forward this document – we’d be pleased to connect with them.
Submit your application, by visiting http://jobs.crawfordconnect.com/jobposting.asp?WebJobPostingsID=18. Select the `Apply for this Position’ tab to upload your cover letter and resume by February 7, 2018. For technical issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you applied for this position during the first posting period, please DO NOT apply to the second posting. Your application is on file.
For additional information please reach out to Liz Latimer at firstname.lastname@example.org at 1.866.647.5149.
We request all cover letters and resumes be submitted online only. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Bond Executive Offices
Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association - 307603
University of Toronto Faculty Association
Assistant Deputy Minister, Regional Operations Di…
BC Public Service Agency
Senior Manager, Orthopaedic Division
Canadian Physiotherapy Association