Director, Membership and Marketing
Title: Director, Membership and Marketing
Reports to: President and CEO
The Director of Membership and Marketing is responsible for leading SCMAO’s greater emphasis on the visibility of our association, our designation and our education as we continue to play a leadership role in the recognition the supply chain profession gets for its strategic contributions to organizations and the economy.
The critical functions of this role include:
- Leading the selection and directing the work of a marketing firm with whom we will work to refine our market positioning and build and execute a robust, multi-year relationship and digital marketing strategy
- Playing a key role in business development and outreach efforts with leaders – both individual and organizational – in Ontario’s supply chain community to ensure our profile is strong and aligned with industry
- Providing hands-on leadership of our well attended annual conference and our events portfolio (including exclusive and high-profile site tours for members), including sponsorship
- Directing the communications strategy and workplan, bringing exceptional writing skills, an eye for design, and a vision for our digital/social marketing presence
- Overseeing the membership activities of the association, including developing and deploying a recruitment and retention strategy informed by strong marketing and analytical skills
- Providing direction, mentoring, coaching, and support to a department of three
- Serving as a member of the association’s leadership team
The ideal candidate will be adept at shifting from doing to overseeing. He/she will be a solid relationship-builder, able to work internally across functional areas and with colleagues throughout the SCMA national federation, and a strong and supportive supervisor, able to listen and find consensus as well as stand his/her ground when required. He/she will be a strategic project manager, able to develop the annual workplan, develop and manage the budget for it, and keep staff and initiatives firmly on track.
Strong financial management skills, an understanding of membership systems and metrics, a commitment to customer service, and a polished, senior-level presentation are also sought for this role.
If you are a sales, marketing, or membership professional who is excited about contributing your skills to the exponential growth in supply chain management in an organization dedicated to advancing the careers of our students and members through education and professional development, this may be the role for you.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCMAO is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. SCMAO welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be contacting those candidates considered for an interview.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
More search results
Bond Executive Offices
Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association - 307603
University of Toronto Faculty Association
Assistant Deputy Minister, Regional Operations Di…
BC Public Service Agency
Senior Manager, Orthopaedic Division
Canadian Physiotherapy Association