Executive Vice-President (for consulting firm)
- Represent the organization and act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- To liaise with foreign factories and to build new business
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, the operations and projects of the organization in relation to established objectives
- Work either alone or in conjunction with the board of directors to develop and establish objectives for the company, and to develop or approve policies and programs
- Be able to travel and establish trade links in Asia independently
- Education: A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is required
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience as a middle manager in financial, sales or communications or other areas of business services are required
- Be familiar with the norms, cultural and business etiquette in Asia is an asset
- Have business experience in Asia is required as this position will deal with factories based in Asia
- Experience with the analysis of business plan and managerial methods analysis and elaboration of business plans is required
- Be willing to travel about once a month outside Canada is required
- Excellent written and oral communication is required
- Language: Business proficiency in Malay, Chinese and English
Salary: $105,000 per year, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance is provided.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required.
-The position requires to travel for business to different countries.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 99 Turner Court, Ballinafad, ON, N0B 1H0 (general delivery)
More search results
Bond Executive Offices
Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association - 307603
University of Toronto Faculty Association
Assistant Deputy Minister, Regional Operations Di…
BC Public Service Agency
Senior Manager, Orthopaedic Division
Canadian Physiotherapy Association