Manager, Strategic Partnerships
POSITION SUMMARY AND PURPOSE:
To play a leadership role in building and sustaining ONPHA's strategic partnerships, strengthening ONPHA's financial resource base through earned income and researching, planning, developing and implementing a robust digital strategy.
1. Growing business development within ONPHA’s Best Deals Program including:
- Managing overall process, setting appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Communicating effectively the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Proactively keeping abreast of partners’ marketing and media plans, and providing solutions including digital, rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, etc.
- Meeting regularly with existing and new suppliers
- Negotiating agreements with suppliers and ensuring compliance with agreements once executed
- Resolving issues as they occur
2. Developing and implementing new strategic partnerships to increase the reach and impact of ONPHA’s initiatives including:
- Identifying and continuing development of key strategic accounts that leverage resources across the business to achieve growth objectives
- Developing custom benefits package for high-profile members and partners
- Building great value propositions within new and existing strategic relationships
- Working closely with the Executive Team to develop the strategic direction of the organization and to improve client/partnership engagement
- Coordinating the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leveraging those relationships to a greater collective impact
- Conceptualizing new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships. Developing and managing events in support of ONPHA’s strategic initiatives
- Managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, leading analysis, and developing and communicating final recommendations for growing partner relationships
3. Creating a new corporate digital strategy by building upon current strategies within the digital arena including:
- Serving as the expert on new platforms, strategies and best practices that could be used to achieve core initiatives and ONPHA strategic initiatives
- Curating digital content for ONPHA’s internal and external channels, including websites, videos and social media platforms
- Creating rich and engaging multimedia features, photo galleries and data visualizations to advance corporate communications objectives in support of key business initiatives
- Working closely with business partners (e.g. media relations, government affairs and executive communications) to support key campaigns/initiatives and ensure corporate digital communications are meeting stakeholder/partnership needs and business objectives
- Developing and executing digital content project plans, including managing budgets, establishing schedules and defining scope using fit for purpose project management tools.
- Overseeing all video production needs (from pre to post), providing quality control, Create compelling stories that inspire a general audience to engage with the ONPNA brand and helping ONPHA maintain its presence in the sector
- Relevant post-secondary education in business, marketing or a related field
- At least 7 years in business development, marketing or sales in an association or an association management company
- Experience with business development, strategic partnerships and business relationship management
- Demonstrated success achieving and exceeding sales goals and targets
- Substantial project management experience and ability to plan and carry out complex assignments within tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed work style
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level members and partners
- Proven track record in a new product/new market environment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with a `results’ mentality
- Flexible; takes initiative and exhibits sound judgement when dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence, with the appropriate level of business acumen, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems, keeping corporate strategies in mind
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience and proficient utilization of CRM systems
This is a 12-month full-time contract position with the possibility of extension.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Include “Manager, Strategic Partnerships” in the subject line. Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your submission.
More search results
Canadian Mental Health Association, Cochrane-Timiskaming Branch
Chief Operating Officer - Ontario Road Builders …
MacLeod & Associates
Social Planning Toronto
Canadian Museums Association
Manager, Education & Certification
FITT - Forum for International Trade Training