Reporting to the VP, Regional Operations, the Corporate Administrator provides executive support to all aspects of corporate governance, strategic planning and regional operations across the organization. The Corporate Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of governance documents and records, ensures efficient and effective administrative procedures throughout the organization, and serves as a key resource to enhance and maintain regional operations procedures and practices.
- Provide meeting support to the Board of Directors, Board Committees, Leaders’ Forum, and the Annual General Meeting (AGM); prepare and distribute meeting packages; ensure professional, accurate and timely completion of meeting minutes
- Support the maintenance of Bylaws and all governance documents, including the filing required within the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act
- Provide administrative support to the strategic planning cycle, including the coordination of meetings, the preparation of strategic planning documents and related procedures
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors election process including support to the Nominations Committee, receiving and processing candidate submissions, and providing content for website updates
- Act as the office coordinator for administering IT equipment and resources for the Vancouver office staff
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant professional experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Knowledge of corporate responsibilities of the not-for-profit sector
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience in a not-for-profit organization in areas of meeting support, human resources and/or volunteer management
- General knowledge about sustainability and the built environment is a definite asset
CaGBC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.