Social Media and Communications Coordinator
- Toronto (downtown)
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Social Media & Communications Coordinator – Connect, communicate, inspire
CSAE--"the association of associations"--is looking for a savvy communicator to help build a stronger future for the sector as part of its marketing and communications team. Join us if you love to work in the social and digital space, implementing communications and social media strategies that engage and influence.
Established in 1951, the Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) is Canada’s only national organization with a primary focus on supporting the needs of association professionals and the business members who provide products and services to support the sector. With a membership that spans the country, CSAE promotes excellence and professionalism amongst our members who represent industry and professional associations, charities, and issue-specific organizations.
CSAE is looking for a talented communicator to help tell the CSAE story and build its brand, leveraging a variety of formats and channels, with a focus on social media.
You’ll want to join the dynamic team at CSAE if you are a game changer with:
1. Outstanding writing abilities; a flair for crafting & curating compelling, channel-specific content
2. Proven success developing, executing and measuring social media strategies; demonstrated proficiency with social media analytics and SEO
3. Solid facility with PhotoShop, InDesign and other design tools
4. A generalist background with 3+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
5. A strong ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
Thrive in an exciting environment that values collaboration, community, and teamwork while respecting independence, thought leadership, and balance. Be part of something big – and help build the future of associations in Canada. The office is located in the heart of Toronto, providing support nation-wide.
If you are a creative and energetic communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a small team, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 16, 2018.