The Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC), Canada’s leading authority on workforce mobility, is seeking an office administrator for its busy national office.
Join the small staff of a fast-paced dynamic national association that is poised for growth. If you have excellent customer service skills, can work independently and have a desire to learn then we’d like to hear from you.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma in a business-related discipline, with a minimum of two years’ experience in a secretarial/administrative role. A combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to liaise with volunteers, various stakeholders and maintain positive relationships with members.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office applications, including database management and web-based programs. Basic bookkeeping skills, knowledge of QuickBooks an asset.
- Strong organizational skills are required to maintain administrative and financial records, prepare meeting materials; arrange travel and event bookings, maintain office equipment / supplies and support of the annual conference.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment; strong time management skills and flexibility to effectively prioritize and ensure completion of work and to change priorities as the need arises.
- A demonstrated commitment to client service – specifically members and external stakeholders; excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, sensitivity and demonstrated professionalism are required.
- Ability to communicate in English required.
Location – Downtown Toronto: close to TTC subway and streetcars.
Please send your resume by July 13 in confidence to:firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
President and CEO / Président-directeur général
Canadian Electricity Association / Association canadienne de l’électricité
Chief Executive Officer
BC Seniors Living Association
President & CEO
Electric Mobility Canada
ISAND (Integrated Services for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders)
Graduate Students' Association, University of Calgary