REIC is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team! The position of Executive Administrator reports to the CEO and the EVP. Provide primary administrative support to the CEO and EVP and be a resource to the Board of Directors. Provide secondary administrative support to Departments and Committees/Task Forces.
Major Responsibilities of Position:
- Assist CEO and EVP in all administrative matters which includes but are not limited to:
- Preparing general correspondence
- Co-ordinate member communications related to governance (i.e. nominations, bylaws and Annual General Meeting).
- Provide support to strategic planning process (i.e. attend staff meetings, take notes, update plan and provide reminders to senior staff).
- Provide Notices of Meetings and draft agendas for Board Meetings and for Committees/Task Forces as assigned
- Attend and prepare minutes for Board and Annual Meetings and for Committees/Task Forces as assigned
- Assist with planning and execution of Staff Development Day and Staff Christmas Party.
- Reconcile Corporate Credit Cards monthly.
- Liaise with REIC’s office building Facility Manager as needed.
- Switchboard relief as per phone schedule
- Other Duties as required
- Travel and accommodation sourcing and booking:
- For CEO and EVP
- For Board Members for in person meetings
- For other staff as directed by CEO.
- Develop and implement process to ensure time sensitive communications involving governance, compliance, contracts, meeting and outreach to stakeholders are met:
- Ensure policy and director manuals are updated in a timely fashion
- Track and update trade-marks
- Contract renewal dates
- Professional Standards and unauthorized use cases.
- Assist EVP with Corporate Development / Outreach efforts:
- Research points of contact for organizations to arrange meetings to promote REIC programs
- Follow up with individuals as directed by EVP
- Customize presentation packages
- Scheduling meetings
- A minimum of 2 years working in an administrative capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Working with a non-for-profit association or board is highly desirable.
Recent graduates of a post secondary non-profit program will also be considered.
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Time Management
Must be able to legally work in Canada and have access to a reliable vehicle.
More search results
Bond Executive Offices
Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association - 307603
University of Toronto Faculty Association
Assistant Deputy Minister, Regional Operations Di…
BC Public Service Agency
Senior Manager, Orthopaedic Division
Canadian Physiotherapy Association