The Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association (ONPHA) is member-based association established to build a strong community-based housing sector in Ontario. The association represents more than 700 non-profit housing providers who manage over 165,000 housing units for families, seniors, people with disabilities, and the homeless. ONPHA has an annual budget of approximately $3 million and a staff complement of approximately twenty.
Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your key function is to undertake business analysis including analyzing membership data, translating that data in order to execute key business decisions and supporting strategic initiatives for membership acquisition, retention and renewal.
- Assists in the design and development of surveys, data gathering, and databases to access and preserve/update business intelligence
- Enters data, cleans data, undertakes internet scanning and verifies data accuracy
- Analyzes data to help determine whether operations, processes and offerings meet member needs and membership expectations
- Extracts data, quantifies and summarizes findings for internal stakeholders
- Coordinates the delivery of analysis between various departments to ensure member’s comments, suggestions and feedback is incorporated into strategic planning
- Evaluates data/information gathered from multiple sources
- Degree in business, mathematics, economics or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience (or a mix of education and experience) as a data analyst, business analyst or research analyst
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Working knowledge of iMis or other association software is highly desired
- Experience with data visualization or mapping software (Tableau or other) is of interest
- Strategic and critical thinker with a strong foundation in data analysis and market intelligence; ability to convert data into insights
- Strong analytical thinking, deduction capability and ability to interpret member needs
- Attention to detail and follow-through essential. Candidate must be organized, able to work as a member of a team, and dedicated to technical accuracy with a strong analytical eye
- Solid command of complex data and use of various methods of analysis
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and set priorities in a timely fashion
- Ability to successfully navigate in a high-paced and fluid environment while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously and maintaining an exemplary degree of professionalism
This is a 12-month full-time contract position with the possibility of extension.
Salary range for this position is $54,143 to $60,938.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, August 16, 2018.
Include “Membership Analyst” in the subject line. Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your submission.
More search results
Association of Consulting Engineering Companies-Canada
Director, Member Services
Canadian Bar Association of BC
College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick
Air Cadet League of Canada Ontario Provincial Committee
Dr. Jays Children's Grief Centre