The Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC-Canada) fosters excellence and integrity in the management consulting profession. CMC-Canada administers, and its provincial Institutes confer, the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation in Canada. The Association and its 2,600+ members advocate for the CMC designation and are dedicated to advancing the profession and delivering the benefits of those efforts to the client community.
The Administrative Assistant handles membership queries, and looks after the membership CRM, making sure member records are correct and up to date. Specific key responsibilities include:
- Processing member applications, including all relevant data/documents for membership in CMC-Canada;
- Reporting on demographical statistics as required;
- Maintenance of application and other membership forms;
- General office support.
Responsible for ensuring all member applications are complete and processed in a timely manner, as well as maintaining the membership CRM. This includes requesting approvals where necessary and creating regular reports, preparing information packages for mail/email.
- Incoming mail distribution /outgoing mail posted; courier scheduling;
- Teleconference, Webex, and Zoom scheduling;
- Assessing office needs to insure adequate inventory of general office supplies at all times;
- Provide timely customer service to members, non-members, volunteers and Institutes;
- General office digital filing;
- Maintain tracking Excel spreadsheets;
- Maintain member records in CRM;
- Processing membership fee payments;
- Updating forms and calendars as needed;
- Website postings;
- Support other staff members as needed, including online research;
- Maintenance of office equipment: phones, postage meter, photocopier, printer, scanners.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience with membership-based organizations;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of computers in a Mac environment;
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Must be able to function independently or as part of a team;
- Professional and positive demeanour;
- Proven ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously (an expert juggler!) and apply relevant related information;
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset;
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Mary Blair (email@example.com) before 5pm Eastern, September 19.
More search results
Executive Director, BCDHA
British Columbia Dental Hygienists' Association
SafetyDriven - Trucking Safety Council of BC (TSCBC)
Program and Event Liaison/Coordinator (Bilingual)
Canadian Society of Association Executives
Manager, Communications and Member Services
Canadian Seed Trade Association
Registrar and Executive Director
BC Public Service