Manager of Corporate Communications and Business Development
- Greater Toronto Hotel Association
- Toronto, Ontario
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
The Manager of Corporate Communications and Business Development will develop programs and services to grow revenue streams for the association. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task. The Manager will also assist in the development and delivery of the associations’ communications plan and be responsible for the executive office including governance for the Board of Directors.
- Support the President & CEO in the day to day activities as it relates to the associations business and communications plan;
- Develop a new communications plan to assist in the expansion of corporate revenues through existing and new programs and services;
- Collaborate with President & CEO to identify external resources and execute a communications plan for the association to drive better engagement with key partners;
- Identify and develop new revenue streams for the association;
- Develop and grow the associations partnerships;
- Manage and maintain the association’s membership;
- Lead the associations governance activities including coordinating the Board of Directors and its sub committees, the Annual General Meeting and the associations corporate filings.
- Participate in a variety of adhoc committees to deliver the strategic objectives of the corporation;
- Identify and distribute information relevant to the hotel industry;
- Account manager for the development of the GTHA website; and,
- Support the President & CEO in government relations efforts.
- Successful completion of college or university in a related discipline.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi task.
- Organized and high attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker
- Business development and project management experience
- Well-developed organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Drupal is an asset
- Knowledge of event management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Software
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate the application is for the position of “Manager of Corporate Communications and Business Development.”
If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
We thank all candidates for their interest in the Greater Toronto Hotel Association and will directly contact those candidates selected for an interview.