Member Services Coordinator
Food and Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC) is Canada’s largest industry association representing the companies that manufacture and distribute the vast majority of food, beverage and consumer goods found on grocery store shelves. Our members are all based in Canada, providing jobs to almost 300,000 Canadians, and include small and large; multi-national and Canadian-owned companies.
Reporting to the Director, Member Services & Events, the Member Services Coordinators key accountabilities include:
Member Support & Engagement
- Address member inquiries and concerns in a timely and friendly manner
- Manage administrative aspects associated with member activities
- Track member engagement and provide recommendations regarding members “at risk“
- Manage the annual member renewal process and assist in the development of member communication and guidance of the process
- Track renewal dates and commitments for members and follow-up renewals not paid
- Assist in development of membership surveys, collect and analyze data and provide feedback to ensure member value and satisfaction is maintained
- Attend events and assist with onsite registration to engage with members
- Contribute to the membership development plan and review with the Director, Member Services
- Attend Membership Committee Meetings and draft minutes
- Contribute to continuous improvement of member services in order to drive value
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve processes for members and FCPC staff
- Track delivery of member benefits for associate members to ensure benefits are delivered
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships and deliverables of member benefits for associates in the consultant/supplier level.
Member Recruitment / Prospecting
- Assist in the development and execution of the prospect recruitment strategy
- Facilitate prospecting efforts by assisting in the identification of potential prospect members, conducting analysis and tracking outcomes
- Coordinate prospect meetings and follow up with key stakeholders
- Collect and maintain database info and track prospective members’ information
- Coordinate FCPC membership kits for prospect meetings and communication
- Support the new member approval process to ensure it’s timely, accurate and efficient
- Manage the on-boarding process timelines and deliverables for new members
- Ongoing maintenance of member organizational data and member individual data to ensure up-to-date accuracy
- Ongoing maintenance and updates of member logos displayed on FCPC website
- Support and assist FCPC staff in utilizing database to improve both staff and member experience, assist in training if/where required
- Act as a primary contact on behalf of member services for database provider in processing Action Items for trouble-shooting and process improvements.
- Identify issues and challenges with the system and investigate solutions.
- Data entry of member meetings, phone calls and notes for follow up
- Assist in maintenance /data entry of member participation on councils and committees
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience in a membership based Association or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint along with knowledge of Database platforms and technology
- Superb customer service skills and ability to interact with different types of customers from different size organizations is required
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Accuracy, follow-through and fine attention to details
- Previous experience with CRM system and strong technical understanding of database systems
- Creativity in identifying opportunities to improve member satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused, professional and timely manner
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expecations to firstname.lastname@example.org.